Rules of play
Children’s Play Area:
We are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using this play area.Parental supervision is essential, as it is not supervised by our staff. You agree not to organise impromptu birthday parties without prior consent from the Owner or Manager of the Centre. You are also asked to respect that Kidzplay is a café and therefore bringing your own food to Kidzplay is not permitted.
Children’s Play Area Rules of Play:
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must remain within the building at all times. Kidzplay Soft Play does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2) Our soft play apparatus is only suitable for children who are under 4’11”ft or 150cm in height and under age 11years and under. Children over this height can supervise younger siblings.
3) After using the toilet, children should wash their hands before entering the play area.
4) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5) SHOES MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE ENTERING THE PLAY AREA. SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, BY BOTH CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
6) Age restrictions apply on various rides in the play area, please ask staff for more details. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children. All under 3’s must be accompanied by an adult on the main/junior play frame.
8) Children and adults are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts on the play equipment, to minimise risk of personal injury. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
9) For their safety, we ask that you ensure your children do not climb the slides, or play in front of the slide exits.
10) No sharp objects are permitted in the play area.
11) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
12) No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
13) It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
14) Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who have become unwell in the soft play area, must leave the building immediately.
15) Balls or other objects must not be thrown at each other.
16) Fighting, bullying, abusive, aggressive, or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Kidzplay Soft Play Staff, management, or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Management reserve the right to enforce total bans.
17) Parents / guardians must:
Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times.
Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely.
Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
18) Our equipment is designed for children’s play, adults may supervise their children whilst on the equipment. Adults using the equipment and slides do so at their own risk.
19) In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
20) Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
21) Please report any damage to Kidzplay Soft Play property to a member of staff.
22) Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in either the toilets or designated baby change room. Please ensure all nappies are placed in the correct bin provided.
23) No food or drinks can be consumed in the centre, unless purchased from the café. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year. Abuse of this rule, will result in membership being revoked.
24) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
25) Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
26) We suggest that you leave all valuables at home. We cannot accept liability for any loss or theft that may occur in the building or from the car park.
The Kidzplay Soft Play team keep a watchful eye on children as they go about their normal tasks, however children will always remain the full responsibility of the parent/guardian or organiser at all times. We advise any customers with medical conditions including pregnancy, to avoid our activities.
Socks must be worn at all times and it is advisable to have children’s arms and legs fully covered, when using the slides to avoid friction burns. Dresses, skirts and shorts are not suitable. Children should use slides feet first in a sitting or lying position on their backs. Adult are only allowed on the soft play structure to assist with young children and must also wear socks. Our slides are designed for children’s play and adults using them do so at their own risk.
The responsibility for supervising the children who are attending parties remains with the party parent. The guests will be required to sign the rules of play above. It is the responsibility of the party parent to confirm all the details of the party booking 4 days in advance of the booking. Kidzplay cannot be held responsible for any last minute changes to the booking. The party deposit will be deducted from the final balance; however in the event of a cancellation the deposit will not be refunded. Kidzplay cannot be held responsible for inclement weather, sickness or other force majeure. In this event the deposit is non-refundable.
The member pass is for the adult assigned to the pass only. It cannot be given to anyone else to use to gain access into Kidzplay. Any member who does give their pass to anyone else will have it rescinded without any refund given. Play and Eat Entry after 3pm includes a hot meal for one child. There is no substitute for the meals offered and the entry price cannot be reduced for the price of the meal.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Here at Kidzplay we are delighted to offer a number of memberships for you to come and enjoy Kidzplay whenever you like.
A one off joining fee applies to set up the membership. As long as you remain paying your weekly fees you will never again be charged the joining fee, so you can keep the membership for as long as you like
You can cancel your membership at any time via your account. Upon cancellation we cannot refund any weeks not used and we cannot refund the joining fee. If you wish to rejoin you will have to pay the joining fee again. . If a payment is taken during this time, the payment will not be refunded.
We cannot refund any weeks not used, we can just cancel the membership from the week we receive the confirmation that you wish to cancel. If you cancel the direct debit we will deem that as notification too.
Cancellation will be effected if you cancel via the Kidzplay website. Email or verbal communication of a wish to cancel is not a notification of cancellation. Also your membership will be automatically cancelled if you have failed to pay 2 weeks in a row.
The payment will be taken automatically from either your paypal account or your credit / debit card you set the payment from. After that you don’t have to worry about renewing, your membership will simply carry on until you cancel.
This membership is for you and your children only. You cannot share it or give it to another person to use the membership. If you do this then we reserve the right to cancel your membership immediately and no refund will be given
No refund will be given when the centre is shut for whatever reason
These passes are only available to registered childminders. They allow unlimited entry into any Kidzplay Centre for an unlimited number of children Monday to Friday. It includes free cordial for the children and a free instant tea or coffee for the childminder.
This membership is valid for use by the childminder only, and is not transferable to any other. By buying this membership you agree to be bound by the rules of the centre
This membership is £24.95 a month charged via your credit card or paypal account every month / quarter until it is cancelled in writing.