7 simple steps to make paper plate flowers
How many things can you make with tissue paper and a paper plate….
here’s a lovely little creative idea! I know my garden isn’t quite blooming with flowers yet…I am hopeful! So here’s a simple activity to get your house covered in flowers to brighten up your day!
Follow these step by step activities to make your own beautiful garden!
You will need:-
2 x paper plates
Tissue paper square
you can download a template here
Play Activity Author:
I'm a creative Mum, who loves to sing, make, bake and create! I enjoy supporting and connecting with families as we make, stick and paint, through creative activities. I love sharing and encouraging mums to make simple baking and yummy treats with their little ones. While also spreading the joy to create a love for music through singing!
Method to make the paper plate flowers:-
1. Take one plate and cut to make the petals
2. Using the glue stick, spread glue all over the plate
3. Add the tissue squares all over
4. Cut out a circle from the centre of the second plate
5. Stick into the centre of the first plate, to make the middle of the flower
6. Again, spread glue over the centre of the flower
7. Using fingers, scrunch up the tissue paper into small balls and stick onto the centre of the flower
This idea has been created by Karen Allen
Length of Time For the Activity: 15-20 minutes