Christmas Decorations Create A Kit
Create some Spectacular Christmas Decorations this year with our handmade create a kits. All you need is in one box with a mixture of acrylics paints and pens with ceramic and wooden gifts to create some amazing Christmas decorations you will treasure for years to come.
Create some Spectacular Christmas Decorations this year with our handmade create a kits.
All you need is in one box with a mixture of acrylic paints and pens with ceramic and wooden gifts to create some amazing Christmas decorations you will treasure for years to come.
Available from 23rd November 2020- Pre-Order Now and Your Christmas Decorations Box Will Be Delivered On Or Around the 23rd November 2020
The pack contains: –
Wooden bauble shapes
Ceramic jingle bell
This unique Christmas Decorations Create Kit Collection includes:
DECORATE – Ceramic Bauble using acrylic paints
DECORATE – A ceramic jingle bell to put on your tree
CREATE – Decorate two Wooden Christmas shapes for baubles
MAKE – Colour and create your own bunting
MAKE – Using the stencil sheet make your own wrapping paper
GAME – Christmas Tic tac toe
What you and your child will get from this awesome collection of activities:
- Using hands and fingers to move and manipulate materials develop fine motor skills. Boosts coordination skills, using both hands at the same time.
- Develop communication, reading and listening skills as art and crafts help to understand and create questions and answers in the process of making
- Arts and crafts enable children to recognise shapes, count and to sort whether using there arts supplies or solving problems.
- Art and craft activities give kids a sense of achievement and allow them to take pride in their work
- Spending time together with parents creates a special bond and life long memories. Arts and crafts develops chatter and discussion, with the bonus of your child not using technology or watching a screen
With no need to look for all of the pieces you need, this box contains a combination of products to enable your child to make some three dimensional creations.
Most importantly, you will spend special quality time with your child creating gifts for everyone to share.